Coaching is growing in popularity as an alternative to conventional psychotherapy. At Capital Crescent Collective, you can work with a relationship coach or life coach who is specifically trained to support and help individuals and couples, and who has direct clinical experience as a therapist. Coaches may work with clients anywhere in the world and the help can be just as transformative as therapy!
- A series of helpful and meaningful conversations focused on your goals for positive change
- An opportunity to receive compassionate support, actionable feedback, and personal insights
- A transformation in your life and relationships, including the ways you think, feel, and behave
- Available to any adult or couple, anywhere in the world, who is invested in their growth
Coaching is not:
- Licensed therapy or counseling
- Diagnosis or treatment of mental health disorders
- Protected by state licensure laws, regulations, or codes that govern therapy or counseling
- Protected by HIPAA or covered/reimbursed by health insurance
As a coaching client at Capital Crescent Collective, you’ll benefit from our coaches’ years of experience as individual and couple therapists, and enjoy the flexibility and solution orientation that coaching offers.
Coaching can help issues like:
- Life transitions
- Long distance relationships
- Finding purpose in life
- Career challenges
- Career transitions
- Conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Parenting or Co-Parenting challenges
- Decisions to separate or divorce
Request a consultation today to learn more about getting started with coaching in Bethesda, MD.