Coaching is a supportive way to navigate all stages of the separation and divorce process:
- ambivalence about whether to stay or leave the relationship
- communication with your partner about the decision to separate
- exploring the variety of legal options for divorce, including mediation, collaborative divorce, and litigation
- negotiation of parenting plans and financial agreements
- feeling ALL the feelings: anger, grief, loss, resentment, disappointment, anxiety, hope, relief…
- creating a life after divorce that brings joy and confidence
You may not feel comfortable seeking traditional therapy during a divorce process, but the help of a coach is not therapy. Contact the divorce coaches at Capital Crescent Collective to learn more about how a coach can help you stay true to your values and navigate divorce with integrity and self-worth intact.